[U-Boot] Unified u-boot feature set for simpler distro support

Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org
Mon Aug 5 20:48:25 CEST 2013

On 08/05/2013 12:39 PM, Stephen Warren wrote:
> Note that I'm also in the process of pushing a project to github that
> creates a few boot.scr that fit into this model. I've written the code,
> and hope to have IP approval to upload it very soon. Aside from the
> example above, it also supports netboot, initrd being optional,
> hard-coding various extra stuff into bootargs, etc.

Oh, that was quick - I got IP approval, and it's pushed to:
https://github.com/NVIDIA/tegra-uboot-scripts

It's not directly relevant to this thread, but the scripts to flash
U-Boot onto a Tegra device are also at:

https://github.com/NVIDIA/tegra-uboot-flasher-scripts/blob/master/README-user.txt

... which should give you an idea of the usage-model I'm pushing for
flashing U-Boot on Tegra devices.