[U-Boot] [RFC 01/10] New board-specific USB initialization interface

Mateusz Zalega m.zalega at samsung.com
Mon Aug 12 11:33:33 CEST 2013

On 08/11/13 20:04, Marek Vasut wrote:
>> +/* You can initialize platform's USB host, device or both
>> + * capabilities by passing this enum as an argument to
>> + * board_usb_init().
>> + */
>
> The comment style is wrong, please fix. Did the patchset pass checkpatch ?
>
> /*
>  * multi
>  * line
>  * comment
>  */

Yes, it did:

---8<---
$ ./tools/checkpatch.pl
0001-New-board-specific-USB-initialization-interface.patch
total: 0 errors, 0 warnings, 0 checks, 154 lines checked

NOTE: Ignored message types: COMPLEX_MACRO CONSIDER_KSTRTO MINMAX
MULTISTATEMENT_MACRO_USE_DO_WHILE NETWORKING_BLOCK_COMMENT_STYLE
USLEEP_RANGE

0001-New-board-specific-USB-initialization-interface.patch has no
obvious style problems and is ready for submission.
--->8---

NETWORKING_BLOCK_COMMENT_STYLE - ...and, in our case, this option is the
culprit. Will fix.

Thanks,

--
Mateusz Zalega
Samsung R&D Institute Poland (SRPOL) | Kernel and System Framework group