[U-Boot] U-Boot question

Steven Rosenberg Steven at waterfall-security.com
Mon Aug 12 19:17:03 CEST 2013

Hi,

I search the FAQs, but didn't quite find the right answer. I'm trying to understand how to load a binary from either U-Boot or directly from the bootstrapping that loads U-Boot (instead of U-Boot) and preferable multiple binaries at once (from the code automatically the way the bootstrapping loads into memory and launches uboot or the way uboot does the same to linux). If you can point me to a good link or where in the code it would save me some time.

Thank you for your help.

With Best Regards.

Steven Rosenberg.