[U-Boot] merge arm64 to arm

FengHua fenghua at phytium.com.cn
Sat Aug 17 16:32:43 CEST 2013

Of course, with a seperated architecture the arm64 code will be clear and simple. when it merged with arm a few file should be duplicated with the name "_v8" appended and many macro switch should be added. but most of the code will be in armv8 directory which paralleled with armv7. it seems that this implementation are more nice.