[U-Boot] [ANN] v2013.10-rc1

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Tue Aug 20 17:56:01 CEST 2013

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 06:02:26PM -0400, Tom Rini wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I've put v2013.10-rc1 out, and I hope Detlev can get the tarball
> uploaded soon.
>
> We've got a lot of changes in here, including the SPDX license
> conversion.  I'd like to ask folks to test things and let me know what's
> in patchwork and should be applied, but hasn't been just yet.

So, with -rc1 out, I'd like custodians to focus on looking at patchwork
and their todo list there and reviewing / applying things and geting
pull requests sent out.  I've taken a pass at assigning everything that
wasn't assigned and trying to fix the obvious superseded patches.  If
you've got something in PW and you think someone else should have it, my
fault, just re-assign.  Thanks all, and lets see if we can't get things
cleared out by the time I snap -rc2 in about 2 weeks time.

--
Tom