[U-Boot] Help - Exynos4412 - enabling XCLKOUT with XUSBXTI clock

Suriyan Ramasami suriyan.r at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 22:25:39 CEST 2013

Hi folks,
   I have an odroid u2 board. I am trying to enable usb on this device in
u-boot. In the scematics, I see that the XCLKOUT is used as input REFCLK
for the USB3503A controller.
   The Exynos4412 user manual is missing details on enabling this other
than a nice picture in section 5-20 figure 5-3.
  I have been searchign similar code, and I see in exynos5 there is an
enable xxti as xclkout source funciton. Can someone please provide me with
details so I can have one for exynos4412?
  Is it the same PMU_DEBUG register ? Offset A00? and what are teh bit
fields of this register to enable XUSBXTI as XCLKOUT?

  Any and all information is deeply appreciated! Also, how can I get hold
of the real Samsung manual? other than the user one , wihch is missing a
lot of details!

Thanks
- Suriyan