[U-Boot] GPIO mapping as interrupt, interrupt handler in bootloader

simhavcs simhavcs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 09:01:44 CEST 2013

HI,

How to map the gpio as interrupt and write the interrupt handler for it in
bootloader? We have mapped the ethernet phy interrupt to gpio of the cpu, we
need to handle this interrupt for the link detection. We are using MIPS
architecture

I had tried using the polling method, by keeping in for(;;) reading the phy
registers. But the process hangs there itself.

Regards,
Vinay