No subject

Sun Aug 18 03:03:50 CEST 2013

alphabetically)

** Lukasz Majewski

- DFU

** Simon Glass

- Driver model
- Kconfig
- Patman tutorial
- U-Boot configuration through device tree

** Tom Rini

- Redundant booting with U-Boot (or: Welcome to the redundancy theatre
  playhouse)

** Marek Vasut

- Liberating the i.MX28

How long will these talks be?  Twnty or thirty minutes?

>> Sounds good.  I'm not sure how the organization side of the summit is
>> being setup, but I imagine we'll be able to talk about those things.

We should of course plan for an open discussion at the end.

> Is there any link for about discussed topics with covered speakers, if
> yes please pass.

No, we are just assembling it in this thread ;)

Thanks
  Detlev

--
Science is a way of thinking
much more than it is a body of knowledge.