[U-Boot] 答复: [U-boot] mkimage -F parameter

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Mon Feb 4 04:41:20 CET 2013

Hi Tiger,

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 5:52 PM,  <TigerLiu at viatech.com.cn> wrote:
> Hi, Simon:
> Thanks for your answer!
> I have a PandaBoard (OMAP 4460).
> I am studying Uboot code.
>
> If uboot integrates this verifying kernel function, then it would have a security feature.(seams as UEFI firmware supported)

Yes. It can be used to verify a kernel, and also to verify a
second-stage firmware (if upgradable firmware is required and you want
to always avoid bricking the device). It can verify any image that can
be put in a FIT, and any combination of images that can be put in a
FIT configuration.

Regards,
Simon