[U-Boot] common/cmd_disk.c doesn't actually define any "commands"

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Mon Feb 4 15:26:41 CET 2013

Hi Robert,

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 07:53:43 -0500, "Robert P. J. Day"
<rpjday at crashcourse.ca> wrote:

>    another observation from my weekend perusal of all of the
> common/cmd_*.c files is that, despite its "cmd_" filename prefix, the
> source file cmd_disk.c doesn't define any actual u-boot commands.
> according to what i see as u-boot filename naming conventions, it
> shouldn't be named "cmd_*", should it?

That's arguable: apparently it provides common_diskboot() which
implements commands for cmd_ide, cmd_scsi, cmd_usb which use it for
implementing their do_diskboot, du_scsiboot, do_usbboot commands
respectively. It's purely related to cmd_*.

> rday

Amicalement,
--
Albert.