[U-Boot] PPC405 with XMD boot

Frank Lombardo fastfrank at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 04:20:40 CET 2013

Thanks for the responses guys.  I got to work.  What I found was that the
address being passed to the driver code was 0x84000000.  This is the base
address of the UART.  However, the registers of the XPS 16550 UART are
offset by 0x1000 from the base.  I changed the base address in my
xparameters.h file, but I wonder, should this be taken care of in a better
way?