[U-Boot] usb storage/fatload: Should it work with SmartPhones?

ANDY KENNEDY ANDY.KENNEDY at adtran.com
Thu Feb 14 18:44:05 CET 2013

All,

I was playing with the USB support within u-boot.  I can see various
jump-drives just fine.  I attempted to plug in my smart phone (a
Motorola) and run the 'usb start' command.  The command detects that
there is something on the USB wire, it even sees that there is a USB
storage device, it just cannot talk to that storage device.

Anybody out there ever tried this and know what to do to correct the
issue?

I'm currently using 2010-09, however, a coworker has tried it on the
latest released version of u-boot.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me on this one!

Andy