[U-Boot] imx6, spl and falcon boot

Chaves, Kevin kevin.chaves at thermofisher.com
Mon Feb 18 19:44:36 CET 2013

Ok is there documentation anywhere that can show the requirements for supporting SPL if I'd like to be able to implement it, same with falcon mode? I've already got support for nitrogen6x through another vendor but they won't support the spl.

I'm taking a look at board/woodburn/woodburn.c to see what was done for another board that supports SPL. It just looks like void board_init_f(ulong dummy) needs to be implemented for the SPL.

Someone recommend I look at another set of patch notes that have better docs, but I see it mostly has the falcon mode in it. http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/146987/focus=147040