[U-Boot] May I join the maintainers of the u-boot blackfin custodian git tree?

Sonic Zhang sonic.adi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 08:27:05 CET 2013

Dear Das U-boot developers and upstream git maintainers,

I am Sonic Zhang <sonic.adi at gmail.com> from the Blackfin Linux team in
Analog Devices Inc. Blackfin is one of the high performance general
purpose DSPs, which can run complete OS without MMU, such as Linux. I
have worked on the Linux kernel and u-boot porting and driver
developing for Blackfin architecture since year 2005. In addition, I
also manage the annual open source releases for Blackfin GNU
toolchain, Das U-boot and Linux distribution in Analog Devices. The
latest 2012R2 releases was just done on Feb. 4, 2013. The details can
be found on http://blackfin.uclinux.org

Mike Frysinger used to be our upstream maintainer for the the u-boot
blackfin custodian tree. But, he is no longer with Analog Devices. So,
I take over the u-boot maintaining work for Blackfin now. May I join
the maintainers of the u-boot blackfin custodian git tree at
git://git.denx.de/u-boot-blackfin.git ? My public rsa key file is
attached.

Thanks

Sonic Zhang
Engineering Manager