[U-Boot] imx help

Benoît Thébaudeau benoit.thebaudeau at advansee.com
Wed Feb 20 12:00:28 CET 2013

Dear wanxs,

Please always Cc the mailing list and format your e-mails using plain text (no
HTML).

On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 5:41:40 AM, wanxuesong wrote:
> Dear,
> I use a board for i.mx53 core.
> I build the u-boot download for denx,patch your patches,but have 2
> error(v7-13-19 and v7-14-19 patches).
> What version do i checkout from mainline?

Please use:
git clone git://git.denx.de/u-boot-imx.git

And apply on the master branch.

> And I want boot my board from nandflash,how can i do?

Use the u-boot-with-nand-spl.imx target. But this won't work for i.MX53 because
an FCB header is required instead of the dummy 1024-byte header, but that's easy
to change for some hacking.

Marek Vasut is working on the i.MX53 NAND boot. He will soon provide an example
board and something to generate the image with the FCB.

Best regards,
Benoît