[U-Boot] Problems around fatwrite command from uboot

Mats Kärrman Mats.Karrman at tritech.se
Thu Feb 21 23:05:06 CET 2013

Jean Louis wrote:
> Many thanks for your great help, I change the code as you say by :
>
> ~line 659:
>                 if ((fat_val == 0xfffffff && mydata->fatsize == 32) || (fat_val == 0xffff && mydata->fatsize == 16))
>                         break;
> ~line 904:
>                 if ((curclust >= 0xffffff8 && mydata->fatsize == 32) || (curclust >= 0xfff8 && mydata->fatsize == 16)) {
>                         empty_dentptr = dentptr;
>                         return NULL;
>                 }
>
> I will do more tests with these changes.

Yes, that's what I had in mind. However there is also FAT12 but I think that is only
used for floppy disks and nobody uses those anymore ?!?
Please post your test results to the list!

> Thank you

You're welcome ;)

Btw. I have also seen the missalignment warnings that Tom Rini just posted about but
I don't know if it's just performance that suffers or if the missalignment may also cause
corruption. Tom?

// Mats