[U-Boot] Problems around fatwrite command from uboot

Jean Louis 1978.jl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 23:35:44 CET 2013

Hi Mats and Tom,

(sorry for precedent duplicate email)

I currently test with the correction.

I see that not help me to exit from the case I have described but I think
that avoid or
significantly reduce future problems with a sane card.

I use mainly FAT32 (not FAT12).

I think also that the corruption may arise from the fragmentation or
cluster chaining because I have also see the problem of inconsistency when
write of multiple files with a lot of append data, but it is still a
supposition (no trace for the moment)

Thanks

----