[U-Boot] PERSIST_SECONDARY_BOOT in imx53

Sarvesh Gupta Sarvesh.Gupta at infotech-enterprises.com
Mon Feb 25 08:34:28 CET 2013

Dear All,

I am trying to use the redundant boot option of imx53, that is working with with freescale's v2009.08, but when I am trying it on v2013.01, system is unable to boot from secondary location(when primary is corrupted). I think it is not supporting booting from any other location except 0x400, even I put the secondary image table at 0x200. Please suggest..

DISCLAIMER:

This email may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at Infotech and delete the original message.