[U-Boot] Netgear switch Prosafe GSM7328SO not working after Reset from Uboot

Sohaib Ayub msohaibayub at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 11:43:35 CET 2013

I have Netgear Prosafe GSM7328SO switch with uboot as boot loader.I
connected this switch to my computer with serial cable (ttyS0 with 115200
8N1). I was able to login to switch and switch was working fine. In U-boot
menu, i entered 'reset' command. After that i am unable to connect to the
switch.  Switch power LED shows that its in POST state. I tried to hard
reset as well as tried all baud rates (9600,11520 etc) in minicom for
connection to switch but i am unable to get it working. please suggest the
solution as i only gave reset command and switch got bricked.
I will be thankful to you for you kind help.

--
Warm Regrads
Muhammad Sohaib Ayub