[U-Boot] Please pull u-boot-x86.git

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Wed Feb 27 22:18:23 CET 2013

Hi Tom,

I have pulled the latest series into a branch in the x86 tree. You can
also get it from patchwork. If you are happy with it, please see
below. I haven't seen any comments for a few days.

The following changes since commit 47104c37de076e2be35ae1b3d144614f4d24a766:

  MAKEALL: add support for per architecture toolchains (2013-02-20
09:40:34 -0500)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.denx.de/u-boot-x86.git mem

for you to fetch changes up to dc63c7ccecee7b22fdc06f2c9d62d53bd5511b00:

  hash: Use lower case for hash algorithm names (2013-02-27 13:13:16 -0800)

Allen Martin (1):
      sandbox: fix compiler warning

Simon Glass (21):
      Tidy up error checking and fix bug in hash command
      Update print_buffer() to use const
      sandbox: Add un/map_sysmen() to deal with sandbox's ram_buf
      sandbox: Change memory commands to use map_physmem
      Split out the memory tests into separate functions
      Use common mtest iteration counting
      Fix mtest indenting
      Bring mtest putc() into common code
      Reduce casting in mtest
      Update set_working_fdt_addr() to use setenv_addr()
      common: Use new numeric setenv functions
      fs: Use new numeric setenv functions
      net: Use new numeric setenv functions
      image: Use crc header file instead of C prototypes
      hash: Add a flag to support saving hashes in the environment
      Roll crc32 into hash infrastructure
      sandbox: config: Enable hash functions and mtest
      Move CONFIG_SYS_MEMTEST_SCRATCH #ifdef to top of file
      sandbox: Update mtest to fix crashes
      sandbox: Allow hash functions to work correctly
      hash: Use lower case for hash algorithm names

Taylor Hutt (1):
      sandbox: Improve sandbox serial port keyboard interface

 README                        |   9 +
 arch/sandbox/config.mk        |   1 +
 arch/sandbox/cpu/os.c         |   8 +
 arch/sandbox/cpu/start.c      |   3 +
 arch/sandbox/include/asm/io.h |  10 +
 common/cmd_bootm.c            |  11 +-
 common/cmd_cbfs.c             |   4 +-
 common/cmd_cramfs.c           |   4 +-
 common/cmd_fdos.c             |   4 +-
 common/cmd_fdt.c              |  11 +-
 common/cmd_hash.c             |  14 +-
 common/cmd_jffs2.c            |   4 +-
 common/cmd_load.c             |  12 +-
 common/cmd_mem.c              | 798 +++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 common/cmd_mtdparts.c         |   4 +-
 common/cmd_nand.c             |  12 +-
 common/cmd_nvedit.c           |  11 +-
 common/cmd_reiser.c           |   4 +-
 common/cmd_setexpr.c          |  39 ++-
 common/cmd_sha1sum.c          |   6 +-
 common/cmd_unzip.c            |   4 +-
 common/cmd_ximg.c             |   7 +-
 common/cmd_zfs.c              |   3 +-
 common/cmd_zip.c              |   4 +-
 common/hash.c                 | 194 +++++++---
 common/image.c                |   4 +-
 drivers/net/fm/fm.c           |   4 +-
 drivers/serial/sandbox.c      |  44 ++-
 fs/fs.c                       |   4 +-