[U-Boot] I'm coming back :)

Graeme Russ graeme.russ at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 05:54:45 CEST 2013

Hi Guys,

Due to personal circumstances I left the U-Boot community back in late
October 2012.

Now I find my circumstances have been completely flipped upside down (long
story) and I will soon have much more time on my hands. Unfortunately, I do
not have a dev machine yet (that may take a couple of months) but at least
I can start by reading the list again and get up to speed with what is
going on.

I want to send out a huge Thank You to Simon Glass for taking over the
custodianship of the x86 repo. It's been really great to see my little baby
grow up. Not only that, but he has taken over the campaign of architecture
unification. I think I'm going to really like the new look U-Boot :)

And another big Thanks toTom Rini, without whom U-Boot would have been at
great risk of stumbling right when it was getting the greatest amount of
momentum it ever had.

Looking forward to being part of the team again. This time I will be
focusing on ARM based devices, particularly the AllWinner A10 and A31. So
Simon, I won't be taking x86 from you (I hope you don't mind)

Graeme