[U-Boot] Reminder mail [Fwd: Kernel bring Up fail in NOR boot for custom board]]

Shrimanth shrimanth at signal-networks.com
Tue Jul 2 07:05:07 CEST 2013

Dear Marek Vasut,

The same kernel image works fine in P1020 RDB board with NOR flash boot.

When the same kernel image is used for our custom board with P1012
processor we are getting kernel panic.

We are also suspecting on memory, How do we trace it ?

Note: The same kernel image is used for our custom board with P1012
processor with NAND flash boot & its also working fine.

Rgds
Shrimanth