[U-Boot] [U-boot] DFU tools copyright

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Fri Jul 5 11:07:02 CEST 2013

Hello.

> On Thu, 04 Jul 2013 22:08:12 +0100, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
>> Hello.

>> > Could you be more specific here?
>> >
>> > All DFU related files have following headers:
>> > /*
>> >  * g_dnl.c -- USB Downloader Gadget
>> >  *
>> >  * Copyright (C) 2012 Samsung Electronics
>> >  * Lukasz Majewski  <l.majewski at samsung.com>
>>
>> Which reminds about an issue I brought up before. Your DFU
>> implementation is heavily based on the original DFU code Harald Welte
>> wrote. The state machine even still have the same fixmes and comments
>> but you removed his, and maybe others, copyright here.
>>

> You are right here. The state machine was only slightly modified by us.
>
> I will update the f_dfu.c file accordingly to bring back proper credits.

Cool. The patchset I sent April 2012 which was for reference only should
have the correct credits in the old_dfu.c file.
http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2012-April/121864.html

> I'm sorry for the situation - it was not intentional.

No worries. This was not meant to blame anyone. Just something that needs
correction. Just took the change to remind about it. :)

regards
Stefan Schmidt