[U-Boot] PCIe support for Tegra T30 ?

Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org
Fri Jul 5 19:19:04 CEST 2013

On 07/05/2013 08:41 AM, Bob Koninckx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are there any plans for adding PCIe support for Tegra T30 SoC in the
> near future? If not, what would it take if we would want to do this
> ourselves. Any pointer in the right directions would be greatly
> appreciated.

I don't believe anyone is actively working on this at present. It would
be great to have this support in place.

If you want to take a crack at it yourself, I suggest the following
resources:

Thierry Reding has recently created a new PCIe driver for Tegra in the
Linux kernel. You can find this as part of:

git://gitorious.org/thierryreding/linux.git next

The downstream U-Boot port for the Tegra20 TrimSlice board has PCIe
support, for the built-in NIC. You can find that at:

git://gitorious.org/trimslice-u-boot/trimslice-u-boot.git master