[U-Boot] decompile u-boot.bin file

Graeme Russ graeme.russ at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 06:43:54 CEST 2013

Hi there ShinSham,

Best bet is to contact the device manufacturer and ask for the U-Boot
source code. As it is GPL, they are legally obliged to provide it to you.
They are actually required to provide you with either the source when you
obtained the device, or a reliable means of obtaining the source (typically
a URL to a source archive). Check out the device packaging, any help
screens the device has or the website. Failing that, email them.

If they fob you off, remind them of their GPL obligations.

Regards,

Graeme