[U-Boot] How to?

Kristoffer Grundström kristoffer.grundstrom1983 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 00:47:48 CEST 2013

Hi!

My name's Kristoffer & I would like to get some help in making a new
updated version of Uboot, but AFAIK the latest Uboot-version doesn't
have sufficient support for my board which has the following properties:

Titania
MIPSEL (32-bit if I'm not mistaken).
Uboot.
mstar#

I have

bootloader-access
debug-access (at least I used to have it)

It's a TV that LG made & it's called 60PK550N-ZE

It's somewhat lacking source can be found here (You'll find the current
Uboot-source there as well):
http://www.lg.com/lgecs.downloadFile.ldwf?OPENSOURCE_FILE_NAME=%5BEurope%5DGP1R_M_PDP_FI_2010.tar.gz&OPENSOURCE_ORIGINAL_NAME=%2FOpCAT00000007%2F%5BEurope%5DGP1R_M_PDP_FI_2010.tar.gz&newOpensource=Y

How can I use the stuff in that tarball when it comes to building a new
updated version of Uboot?

I have read some guides, but none are for my board so I could use some
help if you're willing to provide some.
I'll do the work if you tell me what I can do.

I'm hoping for a serious answer.

/Kristoffer