[U-Boot] [RFC] Improve bootargs for IGEP boards.

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Thu Jul 18 18:18:02 CEST 2013

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 10:00:16AM +0200, Enric Balletbo Serra wrote:

[snip]
>   o 2nd proposal:
>
>     4 partitions:
>         SPL
>         U-Boot
>         U-Boot Environment
>         Filesystem (ubifs): zImage + kernel modules + dtbs files + filesystem

A slight change here would be 3 "partitions"
1) "SPL" (that covers the redundant locations as well)
2) U-Boot
3) UBI container of: env, redundant env and either filesystem with
kernel+dtbs, or kernel and dtbs in their own volumes, I'm not sure which
is better there honestly.

But I did want to highlight that we support U-Boot env in the UBI
container.

--
Tom