[U-Boot] Steps to make u-boot binary which can be booted as RAMBOOT

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Tue Jul 23 10:04:34 CEST 2013

Hi ranju,

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 09:49:00 +0530, ranju <ranjini.np at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am here trying to make u-boot as Ramboot binary . But when I copy u-boot
> binary to Ram and execute go command , its hanging there itself. Can you
> help me to sort out the issue ?

There is little chance that you get any useful help without more
detail. U-Boot supports about a thousand boards... At least you need to
describe the hardware you're trying to do this on; also, is this a
supported target, or does it derive from an existing target, or is it a
brand new target with much new code?

> Waiting for your valuable reply ,
>
> Ranjini

Amicalement,