[U-Boot] PPC4XX Custom Board - Failing to read I2C

txcotrader txcotrader at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 00:58:17 CEST 2013

Stefan,

I know it's been awhile, but I do appreciate your previous help. I took some
time off to complete other projects, now I'm back working on finishing this
port. During the boot I'm seeing the value of &i2c->extsts is either 0x40 or
0x60 which equates to lost arbitration or lost arbitration and incomplete
transfer. Have you seen this type of error based on a misconfiguration? Any
help you're willing to provide is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg