[U-Boot] Falcon Mode implemented version

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Tue Jul 30 08:30:43 CEST 2013

Hi Rajdeep,

On 30/07/2013 08:16, Rajdeep Vaghasia wrote:
> Hi Stefano,
> As in the case of NAND, u-boot_spl.bin is generated in u-boot/spl_nand/
> directory,

You're wrong: spl_nand is the old legacy spl. It is maintained for old
boards, but it should not be used for new projects.

Setting CONFIG_SPL, u-boot is generated into the spl/ directory. Please
try to compile the boards I have mentioned - you can then check how
production runs.

> In case of NOR, where exactly the separate spl image will be generated?
> or
> Will "u-boot.bin" contain the whole "spl + secondary u-boot"?

No, but there is an option to concatenate automatically SPL and u-boot
if desired.

Best regards,
Stefano Babic

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic at denx.de