[U-Boot] Problems around fatwrite command from uboot

Mats Kärrman Mats.Karrman at tritech.se
Mon Mar 4 10:00:06 CET 2013

> 2013/2/28 Damien HUANG <damienwei at hotmail.com>
>
> After investigation, I believe the problem can be fixed at function
> "set_cluster" within file fat_write.c under directory /fs/fat (patch file
> was attached).

Hi Damien,

I found no trace of your patch in the mailing list (perhaps the attachment was
dropped by the list server or there was some other encoding error).
It may be interesting for others (like me ;) to see what you have done so could
you re-post it to the list as plain text in the mail?

BR // Mats