[U-Boot] u-Boot from SD card booting

Alexey Astakhov alexast23 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 19:29:13 CET 2013

Dear colleagues!
Thank You very much for the u-Boot GIT. It is very useful. I have tried to make u-Boot for tms320dm368. It works.
I do have a  questions will You please give Me the advise.

I do have board Spectrumboard. u-Boot is started from NAND there. What I needed is to make booting from SD card (SD0). Is it possible to make booting SD card from Windows if I do have Windows computer fitted with SD card slot. Where can I find some instruction set about the way to do it. Again I do have prepared u-Boot file. I need to put it into SD card and make booting from it.
Thanks for consultancy.
Best regards Alexey.