[U-Boot] Please pull u-boot-ti/master

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Tue Mar 12 08:14:24 CET 2013

Hi Nikita,

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 09:03:24 +0200, Nikita Kiryanov
<nikita at compulab.co.il> wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> On 03/11/2013 08:25 PM, Tom Rini wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > The following changes since commit fc959081d41aab2d6f4614c5fb3dd1b77ffcdcf4:
> >
> >    x86: Enable CONFIG_OF_CONTROL on coreboot (2013-03-04 15:57:52 -0800)
> >
> > are available in the git repository at:
> >
> >    git://git.denx.de/u-boot-ti.git master
> >
> > for you to fetch changes up to 76b40ab41eff1f402ee52ba768b09daad293b9bb:
> >
> >    Merge u-boot/master into u-boot-ti/master (2013-03-11 12:16:13 -0400)

> [...]
> >
> > Nikita Kiryanov (14):
> >        omap: consolidate common mmc definitions
> >        omap_hsmmc: fix out of bounds array access
> >        omap_hsmmc: introduce omap_hsmmc_data struct
> >        omap_hsmmc: implement driver check for card detection
> >        cm-t35: implement board specific card detect check
> >        mmc: add support for write protection
> >        omap_hsmmc: add driver check for write protection
> >        omap3: add useful dss defines
> >        omap3: allow dynamic selection of gfx_format
> >        lcd: add option for board specific splash screen preparation
> >        cm-t35: add support for dvi displays
> >        cm-t35: add support for user defined lcd parameters
> >        lcd: implement a callback for splashimage
> >        cm_t35: prevent splashimage from being set to a bad value
> >

> I noticed that the patch "cm-t35: add support for loading splash image
> from NAND" is missing from the above. As I mentioned here
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2013-February/146361.html
> V1 is still part of the CM-T35 splash screen and should be included
> with the rest of the patchset.

Tom: also, the automatic "Conflicts:" lines were left (voluntarily or
involuntarily) in the ToT commit's message. I suggest they be removed
or, if left as a warning sign that the merge contains resolutions, be
replaced with a non-default description.

Do you want to re-do this PR or can I take it in as-is?

Amicalement,
--
Albert.