[U-Boot] u-boot-imx: tags

Ruud Commandeur RCommandeur at clb.nl
Fri Mar 22 13:36:41 CET 2013

Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago I cloned the u-boot-imx git and was able to build u-boot
for the mx28evk without problems. Just great, but I was wondering how to
tell which u-boot version would be the best to pick. Is it just "the
latest and greatest", or is there also some release-scheme like for the
kernel, with mainline or stable versions that will be maintained?

Now I have "U-Boot 2013.01-10534-gbec0160-dirty". I did take a look at
the tags, but the latest one is for 2009.08. For the regular u-boot,
tags seem to be more recent.

Thanks,

Ruud