[U-Boot] 9g45 don't work

Andreas Bießmann andreas.devel at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 26 08:22:58 CET 2013

Dear xiexiaochao,

On 26.03.13 03:30, xiexiaochao wrote:

> Dear Andreas Bießmann,
>         I resolve this issue, it is my fault, u-boot is very strong and
> stable . Anyway, I very appreciate for your reply.
>
>         *My problem is " u-boot image is bigger than 192 kBytes  " *

this is a common problem for separate first stage bootloader
(at91bootstrap) and second stage loader (u-boot). You always need to
manage the dependencies between both by yourself.
I'm looking forward to enable u-boot to act as a first stage bootloader
for at91 too (keyword SPL in u-boot). Hopefully we get a full boot
solution from one source blob then which is able to manage those problems.

Best regards

Andreas Bießmann