[U-Boot] Quick guide to Kconfig

Masahiro Yamada yamada.m at jp.panasonic.com
Mon Aug 4 12:19:45 CEST 2014

Hi.

On Mon, 4 Aug 2014 07:12:01 +0000
"Yan, Miao" <Miao.Yan at windriver.com> wrote:

> Hi,

I have no idea about the python version requirement in U-Boot.

It seams not so difficult to rewrite them without "with ... as" and "except ... as"
and here are the patches:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/376215/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/376214/

Sorry, tools/genboardscfg.py is not working on Python 2.4
I have to make more effort for that, but I am not sure it is worthwhile.

Is is difficult to install newer Python on your machine?

Best Regards
Masahiro Yamada