[U-Boot] CPU Wachtog for P2041

Valentin Longchamp valentin.longchamp at keymile.com
Tue Aug 12 11:19:43 CEST 2014

Hello York,

First of all, thanks a lot for reviewing, correcting and merging the patches.

On 07/18/2014 11:45 PM, York Sun wrote:
> Rainer,
>
> Would you look into common/board_f.c to see if you can do the same as
> arch/powerpc/lib/board.c?
>
> You know we are steering to use generic board structure. Some boards already
> made the change. When you do, you will no longer be using arch/powerpc/lib/board.c.

We are soon at the end of a release for our P2041 hardware. Hopefully it will be
over in a few days.

I have already tested the kmp204x board with CONFIG_SYS_GENERIC_BOARD and it
looks good. I will send some patches for this after our release when I have more
time to test it.

Valentin