[U-Boot] Excuse my interuption of your work, but a question on video support

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Aug 13 17:47:23 CEST 2014

Hello, A few here may have seen me further up the food chain trying to
learn how to get things working.

I am here asking about video support for the Allwinner A20 soc.  If this
is something that will not happen for quite some time, I will leave you
all alone and go off in a corner and sulk.

If it is something that someone here is going to work on, I would really
like it for using on my Cubieboards with Fedora 21.  Of course Fedora 21
is basing its development on u-boot 3.16, so my understanding is that I
am also asking that the video be fixed as a patch to 3.16.

I thank you for your time and consideration.  And the code you provide
to people like me.