[U-Boot] running test application uboot hello_world.bin

utkarsh utkarsh_rawat at rediffmail.com
Tue Aug 19 08:29:59 CEST 2014

Hi
I have board pxa300 and want to run simple hello_ world.bin binary in uboot

I am able to load hello_world.bin through tftp ,but when I give go command
it comes out of the application.

I checked load addr also its 80008000. please check the log below

*$  tftpboot 0x80008000 hello_world.bin
*
Enabling external transiver signal for LAN
DRIVER_VERSION : 110, DATECODE : 080408
LAN9x18 (0x118a0000) detected.
start Auto negotiation... (take ~2sec)
Auto negotiation complete, 100BaseTX, full duplex
TFTP from server 10.1.1.72; our IP address is 10.1.1.100
Filename 'hello_world.bin'.
Load address: 0x80008000
done
Bytes transferred = 624 (270 hex)

*$ go 0x80008000*

## Starting application at 0x80008000 ...
## Application terminated, rc = 0x0

Dont know whether address what iam giving is wrong

Regards
Utkarsh Rawat