[U-Boot] Call for participation in the U-Boot Mini Summit 2014

Masahiro Yamada yamada.m at jp.panasonic.com
Fri Aug 22 05:26:52 CEST 2014

Hi Detlev,

I'd like to have a presentation at U-Boot mini summit 2014.

------------------------>8---------------------------------------

Kbuild and Kconfig for U-Boot

Abstract:

U-Boot has had big changes on its build system in the past year.

Kbuild and Kconfig provide us a lot of benefites; however there have been
various hurdles to overcome for switching over to the new infrastructure.
Porting had to be done carefully, step by step so as not to break
any exisiting features and boards.

This talk will explain how the migration was done, why the current approach
was chosen and what will happen in the next phase.

I will need about 30 minites for this talk including discussion.

Best Regards
Masahiro Yamada