[U-Boot] Help wzr-hp-g300nh bricked - jtag recovery help

Pasquale Riccio puskyer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 01:28:45 CEST 2014

Hello All,

I am looking for assistance in flashing a boot loader on my wzr-hp-g300nh
v1 router.

I was attempting a serial based recovery and did an "erase all" think it
would not affect the bootloader..javascript:emoticon(':oops:') :oops:

so, I have a http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Bus_Blaster and Adafruit
FTDI Friend connected to the board, I am using openocd (first time user) on
Ubuntu 14.4.

and it is working based on I used some of the commands in this post..
http://u-boot.10912.n7.nabble.com/U-Boot-for-MIPS-AR7161-td141814.html

now the question is what are the steps to flash my backed up made via "dd
if=/dev/mtdblock/0 >cfe-backup.bin" using bash scrip by Ross Smith II.

Not sure what else is need? Any assistance would be appropriated..

Cheers,
Pasquale