[U-Boot] VEXPRESS64 ARMv8 U-Boot maintenance

Linus Walleij linus.walleij at linaro.org
Thu Dec 11 10:48:43 CET 2014

Hi folks
(David & Steve listed as AArch64/v8 maintainers),

are you actively maintaining and reviewing ARM64 board
patches?

I am working on support for the ARM Juno Development
Platform real hardware, which is now up and running on my
desk. I will add this board with myself as maintainer.

But who takes care of the code in arch/arm/cpu/armv8?

I have some questions about the rendez-vous code in the
armv8 start.S file, as if two CPUs (master & slave) would come
running into U-Boot, which is not what ARM Trusted Firmware
does, it arrives only on the master CPU. Can any of you explain
why that code is there?

Else I will start looking at it and add myself as maintainer for
this.

Please also have a look at my patches to the Semihosting code:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/412628/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/412629/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/412630/

Yours,