[U-Boot] [linux-sunxi] linux-sunxi/u-boot-sunxi is no longer supported, time to switch to upstream u-boot

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Mon Dec 22 14:53:29 CET 2014

Hi,

On 21-12-14 21:40, Emilio López wrote:

<snip>

> Sorry for the noise, I messed up and was using the Cubieboard config instead of the Cubietruck one >.<
>
> Seems to work fine other than this warning:
>
> Error: dwmac.1c50000 address ab:cd:ef:ab:cd:ef illegal value

Weird, try doing:

setenv ethaddr
saveenv

It seems you've a bogus ethaddr setting in your environment, or maybe
in uEnv.txt ?

Or alternatively, nuke your environment so that you get the default
one using:

sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdc bs=1024 seek=544 count=256

Replacing sdc with the block device for your sdcard reader,
e.g. mmcblk0. Using the default env will get you closer to how most
people will be using upstream u-boot, so running with the default env
is preferred.

Regards,

Hans