[U-Boot] sunxi: video: Add LCD output and A13-Olinuxino VGA output support

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Wed Dec 24 20:06:12 CET 2014

Hi All,

After a couple of days of work I'm very happy to send out the next sunxi
video improvement series. This series adds support for outputting video
through the sunxi lcd controller. This means we now have u-boot status and
console output on e.g. A23 tablets, reducing the need to solder a serial
console to their PCB-s :)

Besides this, this series also adds support for the special VGA output
found on A13-Olinuxino[-Micro] boards.

I've one more series (or hopefully a few small patches) planned to also add
support for the native vga dac found on most sunxi SoCs and actually routed
to a VGA connector on some boards. After that I'm done with the sunxi video
support work, and I hope to slowly start on A80 support.

As always please review.

Merry Christmas & Regards,

Hans