[U-Boot] Building common/lib files in tools/

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Tue Jun 3 05:40:05 CEST 2014

Hi Masahiro,

I see that we have a few files in tools/ which #include their
counterpart .c files in common/ or lib/. The most noticeable example
is libfdt.

Is there a better way of doing this? Would it be possible to pick up
the files automatically and still put the output file in tools/?

The reason I ask is that I would like to add support for decompression
into a tool, but the thought of adding links to all the compression
library files leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Regards,
Simon