[U-Boot] smp_kick_all_cpus() function's role

TigerLiu at via-alliance.com TigerLiu at via-alliance.com
Tue Jun 3 11:41:51 CEST 2014

Hi, Marc:
>My understanding is that if you're using the Trusted Firmware, then you
>have an implementation of PSCI, and that's what you must use to bring
>the CPUs into u-boot. U-Boot will be running non-secure anyway, so it
>requires the firmware to perform S to NS transition on its behalf.
Do you mean :
Waking up Non-BSP cores through PSCI interface, and then let them switch
to Non-Secure state through smp_kick_all_cpus()?

And another question:
1. how to determine successfully transitioning to Non-Secure?
   Is there any register to indicate current state is Non-Secure state?
   And after transitioning to non-secure state, I tried to access SCR
register,but it caused system hang.

Best wishes,