[U-Boot] Booting armv8 kernel on uboot

Vishal Bhoj vishal.bhoj at linaro.org
Wed Jun 4 06:31:04 CEST 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the help. I am able to boot the kernel on foundation models but
unable to boot the kernel on the FVP base models. The model itself seem to
hang while booting the kernel. Here is the log:
http://pastebin.com/HajuPFZ1

I am investigating on what the last instruction getting executed in the
kernel. In the meantime I wanted to know if people are able to boot the
kernel with the same u-boot binary on FVP Base models. The model version
that I am using is given below:
/usr/local/FVP_Base_AEMv8A-AEMv8A/models/Linux64_GCC-4.1/FVP_Base_AEMv8A-AEMv8A
--version
Fast Models [0.8.5502 (Mar 17 2014)]
Copyright 2000-2014 ARM Limited.
All Rights Reserved.
Top component name: FVP_Base_AEMv8A_AEMv8A

Regards,
Vishal