[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2014.07-rc3 released

Lukasz Majewski l.majewski at samsung.com
Thu Jun 12 09:28:20 CEST 2014

Hi Tom,

> Hey all,
>
> I've pushed v2014.07-rc3 out to the repository and tarballs should
> exist soon.
>
> We're getting better on the syncing up of things out of patchwork and
> I know there's still a few items to go (and some bigger ideas I need
> to come back to commenting on).
>
> As always, if anything is broken please speak up.

There is a problem with Trats2 board when we have switched to the
generic board.

Przemek has already prepared fix for this:
"[U-Boot] trats/trats2: exynos_power_init: return 0 if no battery
detected."
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/357957/

Tom, could you apply it to ML?

> Thanks all!

Lukasz Majewski

Samsung R&D Institute Poland (SRPOL) | Linux Platform Group