[U-Boot] logo part Makefile doesn't work as expected

Bo Shen voice.shen at atmel.com
Mon Mar 3 10:09:03 CET 2014

Hi Masahiro Yamada,
   Today, I tested with u-boot master branch, I found the u-boot logo is
not set as we expected. The following line's do not executed as
expected, as the BOARD and VENDOR parameter value is not passed to
<tools/Makefile>. So, if not define LOGO_BMP, it always take the first
value.
   I try some method to fix it, it works, however I am not familiar with
whole build system, so can you help to fix it? Thanks.

--->8---
# Generic logo
ifeq ($(LOGO_BMP),)
LOGO_BMP= $(srctree)/$(src)/logos/denx.bmp

# Use board logo and fallback to vendor
ifneq ($(wildcard logos/$(BOARD).bmp),)
LOGO_BMP= $(srctree)/$(src)/logos/$(BOARD).bmp
else
ifneq ($(wildcard logos/$(VENDOR).bmp),)
LOGO_BMP= $(srctree)/$(src)/logos/$(VENDOR).bmp
endif
endif
---8<---

Best Regards,