[U-Boot] CONFIG_SYS_XIP_BOOT for when it's a choice?

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Wed Mar 5 18:28:06 CET 2014

Hey all,

I'm looking over some patches for am43xx to enable the case of non-SPL
XIP booting and this means we start getting code that's shared with
am335x that looks like:
#if defined(CONFIG_SPL_BUILD) || defined(CONFIG_NOR_BOOT) || \
	defined(CONFIG_QSPI_BOOT)
#endif

Because we need to do certain init either in SPL or early U-Boot.  While
I don't see another XIP boot case being added anytime soon, it would be
nice to instead write:
#if defined(CONFIG_SPL_BUILD) || defined(CONFIG_SYS_XIP_BOOT)
or whatever makes the most sense for a name.  Thoughts on the name?
Thanks!

--
Tom